March 12, 2013

The Boys

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are having TWO FRATERNAL BOYS!

I get more and more excited every minute. I have 6 nephews and I LOVE them, and I have always wanted boys, so I feel so peaceful. I am going to love them so much it's insane. And of course Dave is ecstatic. He is going to be an amazing dad, I knew from the beginning. He is so loving. I know they will love us too.

They are both 6 inches now (yeah last time I was wrong. I said each baby was 6 inches but I meant both altogether measured 6 inches).

They are still due August 8th, which is a full 40 week pregnancy, but the doctor said that all they can usually aim for with twins is getting them to 36 weeks, so they might come a whole month earlier than that. Who knows. Here are a few pictures:

^ Baby B was the first one we found out was a boy. He is beautiful.

^ Baby A took a lot longer to turn in a way for us to see his little weewee! Dave loves this picture because we watched the baby put his hand up to his chin in "The Thinker" pose. He is looking up and you can see his eye and his arm bent up and his fingers holding his chin. And you can see all his bones! He may look starved it's just the angle. He has another picture that looks much more like Baby B.

^ I love this. We got a picture of both boys' feet, but this one was funny because the toes were wiggling in a way that Dave wiggles his toes all the time. It was so cute I squealed...
Can you see the two bent legs and the foot on the left side?




1 comment:

  1. I am very very very excited and happy for you. They are awesome. Gonna be handsome boys. And you will be a wonderful mother of boys. And Dave a wonderful father. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete