March 3, 2013

Updates


1. I've gained 10 lbs.
2. I've only got three pairs of pants left. Good thing two of those are maternity pants so let's hope those last a long time...
3. I can feel them flipping around and kicking, not from the outside, just from the inside. It feels like popcorn popping a few times.
4. We get to find out in a week what the genders are.
5. I have heartburn every night.
6. I have headaches every day.
7. I could eat a double cheeseburger with chili fries and a shake, and be hungry again in 30 minutes.
8. At 14 weeks I was 15 cm - I'm 18 weeks now - and a singleton pregnant girl I know measured 16 cm at 18 weeks. So I measure about a month ahead of girls pregnant with one baby. There's some perspective.
9. I already pee a little when I sneeze or cough.
10. I'm learning how to have a pretty healthy lifestyle. Everyone should just be on a pregnancy diet (without the trying to get 600 extra calories a day part).


1 comment:

  1. Don't be mad I love your blog even though we have probably only talked in real life about twice. I just think you're cute and you and Dave are cute and I am just so excited for you to have babies. You two are cool.

    ReplyDelete