April 10, 2014

Today

Today was so nice. Today was Spring. Warm and breezy.
Warmth makes me happy. I noticed not too long ago that I'm most angry when I'm cold (and don't realize that I'm cold). Once I'm warm I'm like, ya know, I don't really care. I feel goood.

Today I felt goood. We were outside a lot - which is the place I like to be. We are in the process of ordering a jogger, but I have been jogging with our train of a stroller (Baby Trend Snap n Go Double Stroller which is amazing) anyway because I'm impatient and it suffices in the meantime. Although, the boys are in the 75th percentile for height (which is a miracle for our recent genes...) and they REALLY don't want to be in those carseats or that stroller anymore. Can't wait. Anyway, they're getting better at the things they're working on every day. They can literally crawl up the stairs without me knowing and be fine almost every time. Luckily I always catch them mid-stairway. Harrison does it in like 40 seconds though. And his new favorite thing is clapping his hands; David's new favorite thing might be tackling Harrison. I'll try to get videos.



After they wake up in the morning they sit and talk back and forth in their cribs for about 30 minutes. It gives us a little more time to sleep in.
Pink pacifier that they chew on... Dave bought it. He also previously bought a couple pink lidded bottles. I'm pretty sure he doesn't look at what he purchases for them half the time. Luckily I don't care! As long as he doesn't buy anything else pink... He's a good dad. Remember how they love saying "dada"?


This is them after our quick jog. They did not want to go back inside. They look so tiny sitting in the front yard.




P.S. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. What should I do?



2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks. I love David's facial expression in the last picture. I really miss kissing them and watching them on the move. Did you really jog with that beast of a double stroller? I hope you get your jogger soon. And I hope the weather stays warm for you. Do you really have a hair appointment tomorrow? I thought you were waiting a while. Good luck. Pictures please! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that their faces are getting distinct and their facial expressions too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete