April 16, 2014

Friends and a BBQ

This is how we spent the most beautiful last Saturday: 


It's a good view.


Dave and Christi. It's time they had some babies.

My Dave. I love this picture.


David Levente.

Harrison Gabriel.

David Levente with tupperware on his head.

Hi. Like my haircut? I have so much more time on my hands now...



They want the phone so badly. All the time.
Then I made some cookies that were eaten so quickly I could not get a good picture. The main ingredient is one of the best and most tasty good foods we have! The boys eat it by the baby spoon full.
Avocado.
Here is the recipe. The cookies are so rich and moist. My suggestions are to make sure it is mixed well and evenly, and to make smaller portions. A little bite goes a long way.


Hope you are enjoying your Springtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment