February 2, 2013

Gluten Freedom

I've never loved Saturdays as much as I do now. I work full time and I never feel like I have enough time to do all the things I need to do (even though most of those things I could do if I was really good at prioritizing). But on Saturday I finally have DAYTIME to do things. Ended up going to the grocery store twice... Target was the first trip which was more fun - I got a really pretty painting on clearance, and they have couches that I can sit my exhausted butt on.

I made a parmesan chicken dish for dinner but we didn't get to eat it because it wasn't done until right before we had to leave for a friend's surprise birthday party. It was fun though, and now we have food for tomorrow.

The birthday girl does not eat gluten or egg annnd other stuff? So I found a recipe for "lemon kale chips" which are really simple and I like lemon and kale so since I didn't have time to make that let alone barely my own dinner, I will bring it over there later this week and see how it is.

For my sister (and anyone else gluten free):
http://www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-diet-recipes/

This is where I found the kale chips.

And here is the latest picture of my belly (13.5 weeks):




No comments:

Post a Comment