January 24, 2013

12 weeks

So I am at about 12 weeks now. I have another appointment with our midwife in a couple weeks, so I may or may not be able to tell the sex of the little ones. My nausea has gone away, with the exception of a few random days. Brushing my teeth provokes the gagging the most (not even brushing my tongue anymore), so usually it is after I brush, or sometimes before I can even wash my mouth out. My tummy pokes out and I hate buttoning my pants (or wearing them) - but that's no different than any other time in my life. My tailbone is sore, and I feel like I can never get enough food in my belly for the three of us. But I love it. All of it.

Dave's car lease was up in December so I drive him to work almost every day and pick him up. It's fun because I like getting up and ready at the same time with my love every morning. We have a lot of fun together, even through our trials. He really is my best friend in the whole world. 

So we've been budgeting a lot, and saving as much as we can. We have gotten A LOT of baby stuff for free. Already. From friends. It's awesome. 

Like this LOVELY crib, no mattress yet, but exactly what I fantasized about:

And this double stroller with two car seats!!!:

We are very lucky. And happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment