June 12, 2014

Eleven Months

My babies are eleven months old. This time last year I was 32 weeks pregnant (3 weeks before they popped out). Sorry I'm a bit late on this post. I've been busy with life. Also, Harrison dunked my phone in the kitty pool a few times so I got a new one. I'm still figuring it out. I got a windows phone because iPhones make me angry, despite their easy format. I'll probably switch back eventually. They don't touch my phone anymore, but they can play with that iPhone all they want now. 

News concerning the boys:
David and Harrison can take 3-5 steps on their own now. Recently, they have even gone from sitting to standing on their own and then proceeded to walk. 
They're obsessed with going outside (in the hot, humid weather) and playing with plants. I know, it's weird. I usually pull out the pool, try to read to them my book of choice, and try to get some color on my legs. Getting all those done is a rarity, but that's the goal.
They love to FaceTime with grandma. We do it quite frequently. 
They chase after dogs (which terrifies me), and they love when Dad is home.
Harrison has one tooth now.
We go out at least once a day and try to find something fun to do or good to eat. We've been having a lot of ice cream recently. We're making more friends. They're almost completely on whole milk now which is saving us big bucks.
We will be celebrating their first birthday on our two family vacations in July. We're very excited.
I have to say, this time last year was much more miserable than this year.

Decided to clap on his own.
"Wan' dat"
This is when we found our first NORMAL double-seated kart. Usually we find the karts with the crappy plastic seats that attach to it. Anyway they had fun. They were turned around the entire time trying to see where we were going.

 Eating cake.
 Eating PB&J.

This was memorial day. It was an awesome day in which we went to this art festival along the Susquehanna River, and then we had a big picnic with friends and family. (Photo at the top was at the picnic). They have festivals here a lot in the summertime. I need infinite summer.



1 comment:

  1. "this time last year was much more miserable than this year." haha seriously! I can't believe that was already a year ago. These boys are growing up so fast, what days are you out of town? We should definitely have a birthday party...and We want to try to visit Saturday or Sunday.

    ReplyDelete