April 27, 2013

25 Weeks

Here is the link to our reception highlights video. It's beautiful and funny and brings back so many good memories! I love my husband more every day, no matter what happens.

https://vimeo.com/64934520'

And here is my latest belly picture:

I'm 25 weeks and have gained 25 lbs. The boys are over 1.5 lbs now. I can't wait to see them.

I'm having a pretty good Saturday. I've gotten a lot done, eaten well, prepared my lesson for my 12 & 13 year old Sunday School class, and while I was preparing it and eating breakfast at Starbucks, a girl sat down next to me. We started chatting and she asked if I was in school. I told her I was preparing my lesson for Sunday School.
 I told her I was LDS and she said, "Oh! Does that mean Mormon?" I was happy to see some excitement in her eyes. She and her husband have had a couple Mormon friends and they have talked a little bit about it with them. I told her about the Word of Wisdom (easy topic for being in a coffee shop) and she told me she attends a church about 30 minutes away. `I didn't have a Book of Mormon so I left my phone number, church address and time we meet, and the church website on a napkin and gave it to her. I was nervous... I told her it was nice to meet her and left. I'm praying she calls, or at least finds a way to learn more. 

If you are curious about what I believe in, here is the link to the website:
You can read from the Bible, the Book of Mormon, or any of the other testaments of Christ. It truly makes you happy, and your Heavenly Father happy. I know he is real. It doesn't hurt to learn more. It heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment