May 23, 2014

Gone Little-Swimming

I love the sun. I love light. It has been cloudy and rainy for the last week-ish, so once we saw the sun we held it tightly. It stayed for us today. I have a whole lot of pictures and words to say in my stacking unfinished posts. I'm trying to get them reopened and finished. And in the meantime, this happened yesterday and it was their first time in a "pool." They had fun. And I basked in the sun.





Here's a picture of my pasty legs for ya.


David kept trying to drink the water.



We east coasters should take more time to play with ninja turtles in little pools. The parts that felt like home: lying on a beach towel in the sun, wearing a bathing suit, and eating a steak burrito I made right after. I mean, come on.



P.S. This is what I'm listening to right now - in case you wanted to hear what I'm hearing and be happy and dancey. 





No comments:

Post a Comment