February 2, 2014

Seven Months: Hello February

Ya know, I started this post earlier and did not realize that the boys are seven months old today! I was still telling people they were 6 and a half months old... I think I'm in denial or something.

We are greeting February with new tricks. Since just yesterday Harrison is learning how to get on his hands and knees. He doesn't go anywhere yet but he wants to so badly. David has been scooting around for a couple of weeks and is getting good at it now. Like an army crawl. Harrison is really working on his position first... He can sit up better than David, but neither of them like sitting much. I think they feel stuck. We're gonna need gates on the stairs really soon.

The funny thing is that when one does something new or tries to, they get over it and the other one learns to do it. David was babbling a lot a couple weeks ago, now Harrison is the babbler. Harrison was trying to roll over for a long time and then David suddenly did it first. Now they're rolling all over the place. Twins are fascinating. They comfort each other, hurt each other (on accident), take each others' toys, play with the same toy together, make each other laugh (they even look over and laugh in their carseats - it's the best thing ever)... it's just a lot of fun, learning, emotion, exhaustion, and love. And nothing more Christlike in my opinion.










1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love reading these :) I can't believe they're so old...can't wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete