December 23, 2012

Mason Jars

So, I have an obsession with mason jars. It becomes more clear every time I see one, or notice how many cool pictures of them I have or how many I have in my house. 

Here are some beautiful pictures that you can admire. (Or maybe I'll just admire them)...








I also love sunflowers.
               
 The one on the right was taken at my wedding. I had flowers in jars and floating candles in jars. And string and twine kind of like the picture on the left.

Oh! And Dave and I made these on a date a long time ago (my idea, obviously) and we still have them. It's a really cool night light idea - Saves energy!


They can also make good gifts (if you are the type that likes to make things for people instead of buy things. I am) You just need Mason Jars and glow paint. I tried to make mine look more swirly like The Starry Night. Dave put words on his.
So, yeah. It's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment