October 31, 2012

Halloween Wednesday

Kind of had an off day. But I got home from work just in time to pass out candy to kids with Dave. And then we watched the third and fourth Twilight movies. The first one was on TV the other day, we watched it for laughs, and Dave was actually intrigued. He really likes the story now. I do too. Except that.....now Bella basically gets to be with both Edward AND Jacob forever because now Jacob helps protect Bella. What a whore.  When you're married you're married. You pick one and go, man. 
But besides that, I also like seeing their acting improve. 
Anyway.....

This is funny:

"Due to the attention the First Lady brought to the problem of child obesity, I have decided to hand out healthy snacks this year. However, due to her husband's economic policies I am unable to afford said healthy snacks or tooth rotting candy. Sorry, tell your parents to vote republican next time."

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment